Planning a new toilet can be a good deal of fun, but not taking care of all of the details correctly may result in unsatisfactory results. Use this checklist to keep track of the choices that have to be created in addition to equip-bathrooms.com that needs to be discussed with your builder, installer or carpenter.
BEFORE YOU START
Assess how much storage you’ll need for the next things. Remember just how a lot of folks will use this toilet, and make sure you take their things under account. Knowing precisely how much “stuff” you really use on a regular basis will help tremendously when planning your cabinetry space, amount of drawers or dimensions of medicine cabinets.
* Makeup (should you keep it in the toilet)
* Facial lotion / scrub / ointment
* Cream / body lotion / sun block
* Sponges / wash brushes
* Shaving supplies (Razors, lotions, etc.)
* Hair products (Gel, Mousse, etc.)
* Hairdryer / curling iron, etc.)
* Toilet paper / cells
* Toilet supplies (salts, bubble bath, etc.)
* Shower supplies (shampoo, conditioner, wash, etc.)
* Medications (if you keep them in the toilet)
* Traveling Items (Small bottles, repairing kits, little containers, etc.)
* Toothbrushes / toothpaste
* Overstocks (Extra lotions, tissues, toilet paper, etc.)
* Cleaning supplies (if you keep them in the toilet)
STYLES AND FINISHES
Assess off these as your choices are being created. You’ll feel as if work is progressing as you take things off your To-Do list. You’ll also have a good idea of all of the choices that still have to be made. Keep another list of all of the model numbers, colours and details that you’ve selected, this manner, when a delivery is created, you may easily double check that it’s actually what you’ve purchased.